Vigo the Snake is a minor antagonist in The Return to Freddy's 3. He is a snake animatronic. He was bought from a shop by Fazbear's Fantasy Land, said by the Night 3 phone call.
Vigo is a green snake animatronic. His eyes seem to be peeking out of his head. They have a slight red tint. He has at least 13 segments, including the head. While he appears to be burnt, none of his endoskeleton is seen, not even the jaw.
Vigo starts in CAM 10 where he can be seen exiting the box he was brought in. Vigo then moves to CAM 8 He can then be seen in the office hallway. The player has to use the Corrupt Signal on the Signal Panel, or else Vigo will jumpscare the player.
- Vigo is the 2nd shortest animatronic in the TRTF series, the shortest being Lickjuice.
- Vigo is the least damaged animatronic in TRTF3.
- Vigo is the only animatronic in the game that looks like an actual animal. All the others have a humanoid shape.
- in his Funtime Fright mode Icon, Vigo seems to be a disembodied head. it is unknown why.
- Before The Return to Freddy's 4, some fans thought Vigo and Green Guy were the same characters, in different forms.
- Some believed that Vigo caused the bite of 87 in TRTF, however, this is very unlikely, as Vigo was bought by Fazbear Fantasy Land, most likely after 1987.