The Return to Freddy's game, and eventually the TRTF Saga as a whole.
PoniatorFilms at first made a fan game for the Five Nights at Freddy's Series named "Five Nights at Freddy's 3". It is practically the same as The Return to Freddy's, but it had different name and a few slight changes. At first the game was doing good, even having some YouTubers (RiskRim for example) playing the game.
However, soon the game's fans turned sour. His use of the name Five Nights at Freddy's 3 got him in trouble with Scott Cawthon, the developer of Five Nights at Freddy's. Also, Emil Macko, who made Candy the Cat (titled Sugar in the game) found out his character was being used without his permission,and demanded that Candy was taken out.
But, PoniatorFilms decided to rename the game The Return to Freddy's, and brought the game back up. This lead to the series becoming what it is.
- BB Hallucination
- Sugar the Cat (later removed after the first update)
Differences from The Return to Freddy's Edit
- Sugar is present.
- The texture for the doors is the same as in the original FNAF.
- The doors can be opened and closed, however, they do not do anything, and do not drain power.
- The Freddy Head only has animations for putting it on and taking it off.
- Power drains much faster with the monitor up.